ONE ::

Assalamualaikum and hi everyone.  It has been a long time since I wrote, a year maybe. Currently, I am in my 4th semester. Lots of thi...


Assalamualaikum and hi everyone.
 It has been a long time since I wrote, a year maybe. Currently, I am in my 4th semester. Lots of things have changed since the first time I enrolled in this university and I have experienced something that I would never think that I will face. Some of them have a negative effect toward me. Well, it is my mistake to begin with. I lost my motivation since I am in my 3rd semester and it getting worse by day. I don't really enjoy my student life, my social life. 

It hard to ask someone to understand you, because every single person has their own perspective. So, I stop hoping people to understand me and that maybe...maybe the reason why my mental condition getting worse by day. I try everything that I can think of to get my motivation back and still trying until now.

I have one last paper on this Friday and I hope everything going well. Going home to meet my parent after few months the next day.

p/s: Whatever it is, never lose hope on yourself. People might not understand you but you know who you are.   

You Might Also Like

0 cutie