TWO :: WHY

"A true friend is someone who sees the pain in your eyes while everyone else believes the smile on your face" Assalamualai...


"A true friend is someone who sees the pain in your eyes while everyone else believes the smile on your face"

Assalamualaikum and hi.

Seems like I always post something about friend or friendship. I know lots of people, but I'm not sure to call them friends or not. Why? Sometimes you thought she is your friend but she never thought you as her friend. When you continue your studies to university college etc, you will find out that friendship is hard to find. We cannot differentiate friend and foe. If you meet someone you can trust you're lucky.  

Question: If someone you know hates your friends, what will you do?

It is up to you to choose your friend or choose to be 'like' by someone else. I always choose the wrong choice because I want people to acknowledge me, to accept me. Some people think there is no need to have a friend, it's clearly wrong. A friend is someone who will slap you when you make a wrong move and push you to a right direction. Sometimes, their way to show love is weird and something that you never expected.

I saw lots of people around me lose their friend for some ridiculous reason. Why you choose to betray your friend when she loves you? Why you choose to leave him because you can get famous if you friend with 'hot' guy. And why you choose to listen to someone else when she is your best friend and you know him longer than anyone else? 

Question: Now, answer for yourself. Why you are not friends with them anymore? When it start to be wrong?

I stop talking with my old friend when we choose to go to different school in high school, I rarely hang out with my friend when we get into the different class. I don't talk with them when we all fought about something stupid and I have been isolated by them. I stop talking with him because someone hates him. If you guys read this, I know I had to apologize personally but since it has been years, I'm too scared to start the conversation. I'm sorry from the bottom of my heart. I hope we can meet and hang out like the old days.

"As we grow up, we realize it become less important to have a ton of friends, and mire important to have real ones"

I'm glad to have my best friends now who support me every time I feel down and sad and whatever it is, still loves me. I'm glad to know my roommates from matric to my roommates in university. You guys are great.

xoxo




You Might Also Like

0 cutie