Me + Work

Assalamualaikum and hi guys!  Almost 2 weeks and half since I started working. It just a simple work at kiosk so, it not really har...


Assalamualaikum and hi guys! 
Almost 2 weeks and half since I started working. It just a simple work at kiosk so, it not really hard. I wish I can say that but nope-p! Even though it only few hours a week, it is exhausting since I have to run to go to class after my shift. Then, had to handle the supplier when there is problem. How come others can balance work and study? I'm sooo tired. Tired but happy because I can gain experience. I get to know makcik2 kiosk sebelah. I'm now more confident with myself than before. I can start a conversation with others even with someone I just know. Decision to work is a small step that I take to become more confident. To all of you, try to be more confident about yourself and it's never too late to start something. Gain experience and knowledge since you still have time. *winks

You Might Also Like

0 cutie