W.I.S.H and H.O.P.E

Assalamualaikum and hello dear reader, Do you have a wish?Or something that you really want?I think all of you have something that you wan...

Assalamualaikum and hello dear reader,

Do you have a wish?Or something that you really want?I think all of you have something that you want right?right? So do I.When I was a child,I'm a fast learner. My sister gonna punch me if she read this >.< Like people said,first child are smarter than other siblings.Is it true?For me it is not true. *sight* I already start mumbling right? I have a wish..that will never comes true :)

Don't get stressed, I would't tell my wish just like that okay?haha..Let me tell you a story first. You don't want to read it?Then,I won't force you.

When I was a kid, I don't have many friends since there is only two girls in my neighborhood including me. Yes!it kind of sad right? Since I was a kid I already know what 'alone' means. My hero,my dad goes to work early in the morning.well..it actually tooooo early in the morning.4.30 am precisely. I will start my day with my mom. Sometimes in a day,I never meet my father since I already sleep when he back home.Sometimes,he comes home at 10 o'clock. I'm not a girl that born with a silver spoon even though I might be like a one. My parents teach me the importance of study since I was young. Therefore I go to kindergarten at the age of four.One year later than my younger sister though -_-"

My mom just a full time housewife. She's the one who send me to my school every morning. I used to walk to my lovely kindergarten because we don't have any vehicle that  time. My mom always smiling even she is too tired. I love her dishes!Well,everyone love their mother's cooking right?Silly me *wink*
Since my father have to work and rarely at home.  My mom is the one that always beside me.Playing with me when I don't have friend. When I'm in primary school,my classmates always thought that I'm an orphan because they never saw my father.*sob sob* . haishh..writing this old story make me want to cry -_-.

My wish?I'm not done with my story yet. Okey okey.Cool down. My wish is to back in time.Back to four years ago. Change my decision that I have made. I know I know...However, if I don't make those choice I will never meet Fara again and will never meet with M1T1's zombies right?What the connection with the story?Well...ermmm..there is nothing actually.Haha!It just, my choice that bring sadness to my parents for the second time.They will do anything they could to give me luxury like other kids. The day that I failed to fulfilled their wish. The only thing I feel that time is REGRET. :( Failure is the mother of success. Fail now doesn't mean I will fail forever right? Now,my wish is I want my parents proud to have me as their daughter. InsyaAllah..One day.

Umi..abah..kakak harap umi abah akan sentiasa di sisi kakak untuk melihat kejayaan kakak nanti.Love you soooo much. *big hug*

Thank you

p/s : trying to improve my English T-T

You Might Also Like

2 cutie