A Little Thing in Comics/Manga..

Have you ever read a comic or manga?Have you ever spend lots of money to buy it?What do you feel? Satisfied?Or regret because the story line...

Have you ever read a comic or manga?Have you ever spend lots of money to buy it?What do you feel? Satisfied?Or regret because the story line not as good as you expected?So,what is the differences between comics/manga and novel?The thickness?The price?Is it the feeling when you read them?Everyone have their own taste. Someone might prefer black coffee while other prefer coffee with milk.What the big deal with all this comics/manga thing?Actually there are none. Before,only boys love to read comics/manga because the genre mostly action,adventure, sports etc.However, now everything change.Lot of girls also read comics/manga. The genre expand to fantasy,romance,drama,shoujo etc. I prefer shoujo,action,adventure, mystery,horror and psychology. Those genre are perfect! I never have any comics until I'm 15 years old. My first comic?Of course it is 'Magis Manis Coklat' by Mizuho Rino. Typical comic for a girl. I love the comic.It suppose to be horror comic but I feel it's adorable. Is it weird?I don't think so.



At first I hide it from my parent. Because read comics when you're taking PMR? Not a good choice. Believe it. After that, I really think that comic is interesting until now. They help me when I stress,sad,angry and hopeless. Comic and manga help me to discover a new world. The world that I will never see in real life. I can let my imagination goes wild >.< Actually, a person can take many positive thing that a mangaka try to show.Well,not all comics/manga. Sometimes,comic/manga shows the real thing that we have to deal in the future.Something that we never learn in school or college. If you are smart, comics or manga wouldn't be a bad influence to you.

My friends prefer to watch manga. Yes, it is easy and faster than read. For me, I can't feel the emotion when I watch it. I do love anime but not as much as comics/manga. I like BTOOOM! Eh?What type of anime is it?I think You should try to watch it.*wink* Not all part I like *sigh* Okay..Back to comics and manga. I share my hobby- collecting comics with my one and only sister. Unfortunately, like me,she willing to spend her money to buy comics. T-T  OH! that means it almost 4 years and half since my first time buy a comic. Now, I already have 176 comics in my room. I'm wondering,how much money did I spend for my little baby here.Hmm...Whatever..

The price increasing and I can't afford to buy it.Uwaaaaa!RM10 for a comic? I need to think twice. Buy food or comic?Arrgggh! I can't! 

See you all next time!Thanks for reading.

p/s: My parents know about it and I get scold about it but sometimes they paid for my comics.Hehehe..Love u mom,dad! XOXO.....

You Might Also Like

0 cutie